- Coordinate all plant improvement projects including in-house jobs carried out by the maintenance team.
- Acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members, contractors, consultants and including local authorities(e.g. DOE, DOSH & Bomba) in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end (i.e. design, tender, award, implementation, commissioning and hand-over) according to strict deadlines and within budget.
- Identify problems related to process and equipment through monitoring and analysing operating and QC data, make conclusions and recommendations for counter-measure action.
- To plan preventive maintenance schedule to minimize equipment breakdown and liaise with production and maintenance dept. in executing the plan.
- Inspect plant areas to ensure good housekeeping practices are observed including potential risk assessment.
- Prepare and administer production and maintenance staff training program and manual.
- Management of process operating parameter settings & process computer software/program.
- Update all standard operation procedures/practices; rules and regulation including ISO document control/management.
- Liaise/coordinate with plant/equipment vendors on critical issues.
- Prepare all necessary technical reports & monthly reports as required.
- Any other jobs as and when necessary
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): knowledge in ISO 9001:2008, MS Office, MS Project.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kampar (Perak),Kemaman (Terengganu).
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time positions available.
Interested candidates are requested to apply online. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
|Fax to||:||603 - 7782 2177|
|Mail to||:||Human Resources Department|
Unichamp Mineral (M) Sdn. Bhd
Lot 14-3, 3rd Floor, Jalan 1/137C
Bedford Business Park, Batu 5
Jalan Kelang Lama, 58000 Kuala Lumpur.